permaculture - [permaculture] volunteer work in south- central america

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "lucienne mueller" <lucienne_m@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] volunteer work in south- central america
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:50:54 +0100

hello everybody

I'm lucienne from switzerland, 24 years old. i'm very interested in permaculture. I'd like to work as a volunteer for two month in february and march 2002 in central- or southamerica. Most of the e-mail adresses I could find in the internet arent working anymore. Probably anyone can give me some addresses, It would be really great!!

Something about me:

So far i studied facility management in zürich, switzerland. I travelled to chiapas, mexico before and stayed there at peacecamps in two towns in the sierra madre de chiapas. At that time it was coffee-harvest. I got very interestet in the subject of coffee and wrote afterwards while a semester a work with the subject of the fair trade. With the foundation "Max Havelaar Switzerland", member of fair trade labelling organisations I could visit whith a monitor several villages in Peru that are member-cooperatives of the fair trade-label. I can speak german (motherlanguage), spanish, english and french.

Friends of mine told me about permaculture and I find it very fascinating. We need to find a different living with the nature for our future.
I hope to hear from you very soon! If you want to know more about me, just let me know. I am very interested, whether I could come for two monthes, and what kind of work I could do! If I couldn't come, perhaps you know other permacultur institutes or ecovillages that are looking for volunteers!

My e-mail: lucienne_m@hotmail.com

faxnumber (of the natural-heeling-school I'm working temporary, they will handle the faxes to me)  0041 1 241 02 04

hope to heer from you soon

Lucienne Müller

  • [permaculture] volunteer work in south- central america, lucienne mueller, 01/21/2002