permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Bonjour

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Bonjour
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:00:00 -0700

Title: Re: [permaculture] Re: Bonjour
John ,   Could you have this person concat me asap I am looking for an assistant on a new
pc design , a 250 arc ranch green development that has hired me to incorporate pc, CSA, bio
control, and wild life areas.   sounds like  David might be a good match.   also see our web site
jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158    E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>