permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Bonjour

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: J Kolenovsky <garden@hal-pc.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Bonjour
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:35:31 -0600

I don't know what the flock happened but I unsubscribed to permaculture
ysterday and I start getting these dispatches. I got an acknowledgement
that I unsubscribed.

I want to unsubscribe to this group. I need the command line on how to
do this.

--
J Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
Texas Wildscape # 1564, NWF Backyard Habitat # 28771