permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Bonjour

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Bonjour
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:36:48 -0500

Title: Re: [permaculture] Re: Bonjour
Salut l'grand !

Parait-t-il qu'il ya pas de coincidences dans la vie !

I'm a former Montrealer now living just past the border on the shores of Lake Champlain.
My fledgling organization Green Mountain Permaculture will enter its thrid summer of giving workshops and tours. I was preparing to search for an intern for next summer and voila, I get this email !

I undertook the big earthworks last summer, but have all the actual plantings to do next summer. I'll be planting out an extensive food forest as well as a rotational chicken tractor system, and a reed bed greywater system. I will also be continuing to offer workshops. In fact I'll be offering one this February 16 at the Nofa winter conferece.

If you send me your adress I can mail you some of the articles I've written, and look for an article of mine upcoming in the next issue of the Permaculture Activist.

We have a nice property that includes a garage we were planning on converting into caretaker's cottage next year.

I have to run right now, but do stay in touch. From the sounds of your letter, I think you will be most pleased with what you find here.

Best Regards,

Claude Genest

"The Greatest Fine Art of the future will be the making of a comfortable living from a small piece of land."
- Abraham Lincoln
Green Mountain Permaculture : Solutions, Sustainability, Sustenance....