permaculture - Re: Good examples of Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ute Bohnsack <sustag@eircom.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Good examples of Permaculture
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 00:49:23 +0000

Richard,
if you and the contributors of info have no objections I would like to host
and/or copy the final draft to the alt.permaculture website
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture-online/index.html
We also have a 'profiles section' and anyone willing to 'profile' their place
at
whatever stage of development or their ideas please let me know. I can help
with
formatting text and pics.

Slán,
Ute