permaculture - Re: Good examples of Permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gb0063551@cableinet.co.uk>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: "Graeme Sherriff" <greengraeme@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: Good examples of Permaculture
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 20:22:50 -0000

Hi Rich- the web page is a great idea-

In addition (why didn't I think of this before!!), Graeme Sheriff has
published his
survey of Permaculture In Britain (mainly based on interviews/questionaires
with
people/projects who've apperared in 'The Permaculture Plot' book, it's at
http://www.edibleecosystems.care4free.net/

The raw data for his survey and report is available as a 68 page pdf file at
http://www.edibleecosystems.care4free.net/eeisa.html

which contains plenty of info and figures for the stats lovers out there!

Cheers,
Graham Burnett
www.landandliberty.co.uk
Now available-
'Permaculture A Beginner's Guide'
also
tee shirts- 'Permaculture Manadala'
&
'Land Is Liberty- Plant A Seed Today...'