permaculture - Re: Pc slammed in Whole Earth Review

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "keller" <ak.and.ak@on-line.de>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Pc slammed in Whole Earth Review
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 19:36:43 +0100

Title: Re: Pc slammed in Whole Earth Review
Toby, thanks for this. This has made some things much clearer for me also. I am beginning to see a line of argumentation that I could use.

I love this mailing list!

I think what I am planning in Cameroon might actually be in the right direction : a library with books about all the different relevant special technologies + a permaculture design course that will give some people the necessary orientation to (learn to) apply and integrate these technologies into working systems.

Andreas