permaculture - RE: UK member

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Tammi Dallaston Wood" <tam.permaculture@btopenworld.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: UK member
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:37:56 -0000

Hi michelle
we have set up a local group, and hope to soon publish a book outlining all
local pc groups and what they do and how to get involved. also run the 72
hour course (OCN accredited), and building the first earthship in the UK to
go through the local planning procedure. More details:
www.brightonpermaculture.co.uk

Currently working to get funding so that volunteers can get their expenses
paid, thus more able to participate, and offer project development advice
and a permaculture reference library

love Tammi, Brighton Permaculture Trust