permaculture - UK member

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Michelle Bourke" <michelle@thequality.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: UK member
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:15:37 -0000

Hello All,

I'm based in London, UK & joined this list a few days ago as the UK PC list
seems to have disappeared. I am living (for the moment)in a basement flat
with no garden, but being originally from a different climate (Sydney, Aust)
I want to build up some knowledge of local conditions, practices and PC
networks here in the UK (particularly in high-density urban areas) before I
move to a place with a little garden.

I am interested in hearing an answer to Andrew's question about coffee
grounds.

I would also love to see some further discussion around what other people
are working with (material, social or otherwise).

Perhaps the other UK people here could point me at a currently available
list that is more UK and/or practical work-focused.

Best regards,

michelle