permaculture - Re: plant DB - startup

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <permed@nor.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: plant DB - startup
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 01 20:44:40 -0000

> I would
>be willing to try to come up with a list of good questions, and start posing
>them, but I'd rather not if anyone else wants to instead (I'm sorta slammed
>for time right now... )
>Also - maybe a different mailing list is in order - with summary reports to
>this one every once in a while? Then we can get really nerdy.

I think the concept of a collaboratice pc plant data base is terrific but
I'm not a techo or nerdy so those aspects don't interest me. What does
interest me is that the final product is user-friendly and meets the
needs of pc users.
Siggest using this list to get the 'client'/content needs and a separate
for the technical gobble-de-gook - like the suggestion of summary reports
coming to this list - feedback should be an essential part of the process
Robyn