permaculture - Re: Strange letter from Nigeria

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ute Bohnsack <sustag@eircom.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Strange letter from Nigeria
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:27:08 +0100

Many thanks to all those who have replied so quickly.
I have also received a private reply from another list subscriber.
It seems to be clear now, especially judging from Jerome's reply that this a
rather elaborate scam. My suspicions appear to have been justified.
One of the giveaways are all the spelling mistakes, apparently Nigerians
place a
high emphasis on literacy and presentation.
I have been abvised to hand the mail over to the police and I will probably do
just that.

Thanks again,
Ute