permaculture - Re: Advice on visiting Permaculture sites in Australia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jeremy Acton and/or Lisa Kriel <neweden@mweb.co.za>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Advice on visiting Permaculture sites in Australia
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:29:11 +0200

Thanks for the invite. At present our trip is in a on-again/off-again stage
of planning. The airfares are exorbitant. Return fare for one is the cost of
a solar pump. Trying to prioritize...

I'll let you know when we've decided. Is Djanbung Gardens accessible by bus
or train from Canberra (and how long would the trip be)?

Lisa