permaculture - Re: Advice on visiting Permaculture sites in Australia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <permed@nor.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Advice on visiting Permaculture sites in Australia
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 01 09:30:49 +1100

Hi
hope you can get up to Northern NSW while you're in Australia.
You are welcome to book in as wwoofers for a few days here at Djanbung
Gardens -
visit our web site to see what we're doing
regards Robyn Francis

>From: Jeremy Acton and/or Lisa Kriel, neweden@mweb.co.za
>To: permaculture, permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
>
>Hi, Jeremy and I are planning a visit to Australia next year. Our primary
>purpose is to attend the Global Green Conference in Canberra in April as
>part of the South African green delegation. But because it is so much
>travelling time and so expensive to get there, I am trying to organise leave
>(some unpaid) so that we can spend six weeks in Australia and New Zealand (I
>have family in NZ). One of our primary interests is to see Permaculture
>sites.
>
>What is a good way to go about this? One thing we are considering is
>WWOOFFing part of the time we are over there, spending three or four days
>each in two or three different locations.
>
>Also where (which locations) should we go? (Tasmania seems an obvious
>choice)
>
>Thanks in advance
>Lisa
>
>PS if you wish to reply to us instead of to the discussion list (default
>when you hit reply) our address is neweden@mweb.co.za

Djanbung Gardens Permaculture Education Centre
home to:
Permaculture Education
ERDA Institute Trust
Nimbin Eco-Village Project Office
Robyn Francis - permaculture designer & educator
PO Box 379, Nimbin NSW 2480 Australia
permed@nor.com.au www.earthwise.org.au