permaculture - Re: Culture's Edge Program for 2001

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Yaya Balinci" <yaya@telus.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Culture's Edge Program for 2001
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 11:52:29 -0800

Title: Untitled Document
I have a question for you and maybe somone else out there:

I am getting married April 12. From April 7 to 10 I would like to rent a
cabin in a beautiful part of BC or Washington where I can take my best man
and groomsmen for a getaway. I want to offer this to them in thanks for
being such great friends. If you know of anyone who may have a cabin for
rent at this time I would greatly appreciate the contact. There will be 6 of
us. We have sleeping bags and do not need much luxury. I only ask for a wood
stove or wood cook stove where I can prepare some meals (i am a chef) for us
and if possible a view of the ocean or something really nice. We like to
hike, canoe, etc. Any
suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

I can offer money and also would be more than willing to do a detailed
Ecosystem map for the landowner using the random ploty survey from the Ecoforesters template (this is priceless information for any landowner).

Kind regards,
Yaya Balinci
Sustainable Forest-Farm-Garden Design
Vancouver, BC