permaculture - Re: PIJ - new web presence? & Re: flame-free list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marsha Hanzi" <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PIJ - new web presence? & Re: flame-free list
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:12:38 -0300

I would vote that Larry have the power to not let offensive mails come
through to the list-- that he invite the person to re-word the answer ,
give the person time to cool down. I don't know if that is physically
possible.. But in any case I would like to thank all of you for your cool,
stable handling of such situations.

I received a similar attack once to a very sincere letter, where I made a
suggestion based on long years of experience, and the ( unexpected) attack
shocked me so profoundly that I sincerely lost respect for that person. So
in the end attacks reflect back to the attacker...

Marsha