permaculture - Re: Sustainability and contentment

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Ava Devenport" <essenheal@iname.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: Sustainability and contentment
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:57:3

If there's a motion on the floor, I would be pleased to second this
E-motion!

Couldn't have stated this better myself and this sentiment is EXACTLY what
I mean when I've been asked "What do you want/expect out of life?" and I
respond "I want it all!"

Contentment, peace of mind and happiness within my surroundings, yes, that
is "having it all". Thank you Marsha for this wonderful insight. I'm
especially fond of ...soft glowing happiness... just the thought makes me
feel rosy all over!

Blessings,
Ava