permaculture - Re: PIJ RIP?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Ava Devenport" <essenheal@iname.com>
  • To: permaculture
  • Subject: Re: PIJ RIP?
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:57:21

Robert:

I welcome your viewpoint, also. I'm definitely not 'technology' born, and
I prefer paper over e-mail, but I can't imagine so much information and
research being available without my handy-dandy little computer here. I'd
be LOST!

I'll keep the paper and pen available for writing sweet nothings to my
family and friends, keep up those amgazine subscriptions and hope I can
find the one article that interested me the most 6 months from now, and
look forward to a daily romp through my e-mail! Such joy to have it all!

Blessings,
Ava