permaculture - flame-free list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Akiva" <akivaw@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: flame-free list
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 17:28:30 GMT

Thank you Toby for quickly moving to keep this list positive. after reading Robert's recent posts, I noted to myself, "ah, here's a newbie with something to add to the discussion," and then the next post, wham, Kris flames him, inefficiently using the energy of cyberspace. First time serves as a lesson, second time you go to the Tower of (lawrence) London.

Whatever our design differences, I see no reason for tolerating any surplus "heat" on this list. If someone shares something ludicrous (or what may seem to be ludicrous from your perspective), there are ways to express disagreement while at the same time "caring for the inhabitants".

Thanks,
akiva
ojai,CA