permaculture - Re: distance courses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Wesley Trotman" <trotmanw@camtech.net.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: distance courses
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:04:39 +1030

Hi Dawn

I believe that the extension of permaculture into the mystical is to divert
Permaculture from being a practical discipline (which may be needed for our
survival) into the realms of who knows where is defeating its aims. There
are many people who are alternative new age believers who try and bend Pc
into their line of thinking. The recognised text books on Pc do not include
these lines of philosophy but then they dont exclude them. So that is a
matter of personal belief.

I gained my PDC through April Sampson-Kelly and was very pleased with the
course, her web site is http://www.ozemail.com.au/~askpv/, there you should
find details of the course.

Regards

Wesley Trotman