permaculture - Re: GMO stuff for Guy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ute Bohnsack <sustag@tinet.ie>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: GMO stuff for Guy
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 12:15:50 +0100

No, not OK. Larry.
With all due respect. I agree that the GMO issue should not be threshed out on
this list. BUT I think that Toby's playing the devil's advocate is useful
because in any discussion that we may enter into with the Monsanto & Co. guys
exactly those points that Toby made will be raised and we should be ready for
them.
And, please, nobody on these lists should be called an idiot. And particularly
not someone whose second name starts with an H and ends on emenway.

Slán,
Ute

"Lawrence F. London, Jr." wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Aug 1999, Greg E wrote:
>
> > Allow me to play devil's advocate for a moment...
>
> Folks:
>
> Please don't reply to this idiot's effort to divert your attention
> away from worthwhile PC matters. This is a typical tactic to waste
> the energy of a cohesive forum like this.
>
> OK?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> LL
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: sustag@tinet.ie

Dipl.-Ing. TU Landschafts- und Freiraumplanung
Ute Bohnsack
Sailchearnach
Clogher
Kilfenora
Co. Clare
Ireland
mailto:sustag@tinet.ie
EN-DE-EN Naturschutz, Landschaftsplanung, Landwirtschaft
http://www.atril.com/bin/directory.dll/1546