permaculture - Re: GMO stuff for Guy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: GMO stuff for Guy
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 11:14:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999, Ute Bohnsack wrote:

> Dear List Slave,
> apologies. Between all the 'snips' I got confused there on who wrote what. I
> would still argue though that the question *Greg* (not Toby) raised was
> useful
> for the reason given in my original post. But I would also agree with you
> that
> on the Permaculture list there is no place for arguing the pros (????) and
> cons
> (!!!) of pesticide use. That would be an item for the sustag list or an ag
> newsgroup.

Whew. Relief.
Somehow I feel that if anyone with questions about pesticide issues reads
this list for a while they will automagically have all their questions
answered, complete with a ready-to-go package of how-to methodology for
disseminating the wisdom they gain to the less informed in our society
(global) + lots of other perks as well.

> Anyway. I apologise and eat humble pie.
No need to apologize at all.
>Can we stop arguing Larry? You know that
Absoultely. Actually I quit a long time ago. Won't hear a peep out of me
unless Dennis Avery's surrogates & wannabees ever appear in an alien
invasion of our list.

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu
leave-permaculture-75156P@franklin.oit.unc.edu