permaculture - Re: GMO stuff for Guy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Ute Bohnsack <sustag@tinet.ie>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: GMO stuff for Guy
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 10:58:01 +0100

Dear List Slave,
apologies. Between all the 'snips' I got confused there on who wrote what. I
would still argue though that the question *Greg* (not Toby) raised was useful
for the reason given in my original post. But I would also agree with you that
on the Permaculture list there is no place for arguing the pros (????) and
cons
(!!!) of pesticide use. That would be an item for the sustag list or an ag
newsgroup.

Anyway. I apologise and eat humble pie. Can we stop arguing Larry? You know
that
I and I'm sure everybody else in the Organic Ag, Sustainable Farming,
Permaculture and 'what have you' virtual community has tremendous respect for
all the work you do.
Back to PC.
Which reminds me. Got to water my tunnel (and flush out those IR guys and TV
licence inspectors... ye know what I mean....[internal joke])

Slán,
Ute

--
Dipl.-Ing. TU Landschafts- und Freiraumplanung
Ute Bohnsack

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu
leave-permaculture-75156P@franklin.oit.unc.edu