permaculture - Re: Pond construction ideas needed (for FranksFarm)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Australia Felix" <pcorgbgo@bendigo.net.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Pond construction ideas needed (for FranksFarm)
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 20:03:12 +1000

Hi Pete,

Good to hear you've gone beyond lurking.....Yes we (!!) will be busy next won't we - not that going to bed early at Kenton Range is something I've ever done!! I'll be bringing over all of my Zip Discs to burn on your CD burner so we'll be able to sort out all of those dam and earthmoving files I have lurking away (Yes I have a box of CD's). When we catch up we'll have to upload all that stuff to Larry London's site - you'll probably know how to do it better than I. Also we can have a crack at cranking up some interactive web pc stuff for Franks Farm in readiness for Frank's scanning success !!

Also I have some timber samples to bring over. Sharn and I have been working up a few - including some Osage Orange (I'll get some cuttings tomorrow), Acacia pendula, Grevillea robusta, that weird Eucalyptus camaldulensis hybrid we found and a few others. I put a Stihl 038 on layby today so that I can get stuck right into the samples....

Talk to you tomorrow,

Cheers,

Darren.

PS.

If there is anything else you want me to bring over give us a call or drop us a line.......