permaculture - Re: Pond construction ideas needed (for FranksFarm)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John Abdon" <jabdon@hotmail.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Pond construction ideas needed (for FranksFarm)
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 02:41:34 -0700

Here's where I'm brushing up. How about your links?

http://aquat1.ifas.ufl.edu/ Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants,
University of Florida

http://aquat1.ifas.ufl.edu/database.html Aquatic, Wetland and Invasive Plant
Information Retrieval System, University of Florida

http://pclt.cis.yale.edu/ynhti/curriculum/units/1992/5/92.05.07.x.html
Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute 'Pond Ecology' tutorial.

http://telematics.ex.ac.uk/pondex/biores/pond.htm Pond Ecology Resources.
(http://telematics.ex.ac.uk/pondex/intro.htm is slow loading)

(@@) johnAbdon jabdon@hotmail.com