permaculture - Re: Keyline !ATTN!: Darren & Frank & everyone else on the list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Australia Felix" <pcorgbgo@bendigo.net.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Keyline !ATTN!: Darren & Frank & everyone else on the list
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 07:35:57 +1000

Hello Lawrence,

I hope you are well this morning (evening for you!!). I've been on the
computer since about 5.30 am sorting out some stuff with Marsha in Brazil
that potentially could use this technology as well. Good on you for taking
this initiative - if we've got it we may as well use it.

I am real keen to get the ball rolling and will have to pull my finger out
get cracking....I need to understand how we might physically go about this
process though - we have time as Frank's not able to do anything until some
time in August. I suspect you will need something of a rundown of the
process that I will undertake to do just this. I will get to work on this on
Monday next week.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours and Growing,

Darren J. Doherty