permaculture - Re: Keyline !ATTN!: Darren & Frank & everyone else on the list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Keyline !ATTN!: Darren & Frank & everyone else on the list
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 19:37:48 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/99 9:44:39 PM, pcorgbgo@bendigo.net.au writes:

<< we have time as Frank's not able to do anything until some
time in August.>> probably even later. Need is even greater though...due to
above average heat, drought period Goose Creek is real low, and some of the
feeder drainwages have just dried up. Only small spring fed pond still has
water...and it's very shallow..looks like 2'or so.

So it's even more imperative that I find ways to contain the abundance of
water in spring etc.

Larry your interactive area sounds great! Cheers. Best to all. Frank