permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensive???

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensive???
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 08:03:34 EDT

Greetings Uwe,

So good to hear from you.

Hope things are going well.

<<so we both know that in other circles people are quite willing to share
valuable experience and knowledge for free>> Yes...indeed I'm on quite a few
list and the generosity, willingness to help is most impressive.

For some reason though Permaculture help is much tougher to come by, and I
believe it is hindering the movement. Devotees need to spread the gospel more
"freely"(BG)

This is not meant as a universal criticism there are quite a few PC folk who
have been quite helpful with generic info...but when it comes to details,
specifics much harder to get help, and advice. The standard refrain is that
we need to come out to the place, and evaluate and of course be paid. Well of
course each place is unique but it seems to me that people within the same
climactic areas could profer some good general stuff. Oh well.

Bright wishes. Frank

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu
leave-permaculture-75156P@franklin.oit.unc.edu