permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensive???

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: FranksFarm@aol.com
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Does Permaculture have to be so expensive???
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 20:28:04 EDT

Hi,

In a message dated 5/13/99 3:46:52 PM, london@metalab.unc.edu writes:

<<It would behoove those of use who cannot afford such resources to
rely more on our own libraries (hardcopy and electronic), glean
information from the Web and pursue greater information exchange
between us.>> Yup...there seem to be quite a few folk who espouse this
method of exchange:) But not enough of the leaders seem to want to give or
comment at length in such discussions. There are a few who do...and those
inputs are always well considered, and I'm sure are appreciated and perhaps
even implemented by other less experienced folk.

Just my .02 cents. No criticisms intended. Frank

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: london@metalab.unc.edu
leave-permaculture-75156P@franklin.oit.unc.edu