permaculture - Re: vegan permaculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "uwe" <uweb@megalink.net.mx>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu, permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: vegan permaculture
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 98 13:00:41 PDT

Hi Lee,

my former secretary has a cat which is a vegetarian! But there is good
(historical) reason for that. She found that little kitten about one or two
days after it's birth on the roof of her house; somebody left it up there. So
she feeded the baby with cow-milk. As it looks, the milk of a herbivore
altered the cat's taste, and that's why now it prefers brocoli over meat. -
Nowadays, how do many women feed their babies? I think that could explain the
reason why in history there never were any vegan tribes.

Uwe

(snip)