permaculture - Re: pattern integrity (B. Fuller) + permaculture patters

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: blissv@nmhu.campus.mci.net
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: pattern integrity (B. Fuller) + permaculture patters
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 10:13:45 -0800 (PST)

At 09:09 PM 3/9/98 -0500, you wrote:

>On Mon, 9 Mar 1998 blissv@nmhu.campus.mci.net wrote:
>
>> SO the 'rutted' patterns Jack speaks of fall away in favor of a new
>> patterning based on following the newly awakening energy flows.
>>
>> The natural patterns can be arranged in any number of ways.
>> We are designer of our own pattern.
>> Observing the natural patterns and learning from them their own specific
>> frequency..much will be understood.
>> Restore the original pattern.
>> Original state.
>> Ponder what that is and the energy of that will lead you.
>
>Very nice. This seems true. Meditate while working (or walking).
>Ponder the imponderable. Explore the mysteries of nature, the
>unfolding realms of interconnectedness in living systems.
>
>The life cycle or sum total of, say, a plant could be viewed as a
>gradient, from what is visible to what is "invisible" as it proceeds from
>birth to death. The "invisible" merges into a "pool" of life-giving
>and life-sustaining substance; the light we see from a far away star
>that ceased to exist long before we came to be.

Yes..exactly!
You are that star...

Another expansion on this... see that "birth of the visible" and "death into
the invisible" can be turned around.
Our birth comes from the invisible...
our original birth into form from the formless
flowed from the Creative Source, pure Essential energy,
in the Original pattern,
through patterns..
In Life, right now, we can restore the Original pattern of our birth (or
creation ) and
merge the invisible and the visible to bring Spirit into Form
thereby meshing Both fully,
owning more of our full birthright and restoring Vital Life Force energy to
Life.
Heaven on Earth. (!!!?)
Systems thriving on this Vitality, will flourish.
All unlike it will fall away.
As we learn the Original patterns and become them within ourselves
All we create aligns with them and sustainablity is fully supported.
Creative Source is certainly sustainable!

The patterns speak through nature
their own language that we need to tune to perceive
through a whole new way of receiving.

Thanks for the opening to these fundamental ideas towards understanding the
relevance of patterns at this time.

Vinca/Vicki