percy-l - Re: [percy-l] God's Gender and Ham Sandwiches

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "James Piat" <piat1 AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] God's Gender and Ham Sandwiches
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:55:35 -0400

Title: Message
Dear Karey,

I'm very much interested in Percy's Delta Factor  and have enjoyed your past postings on the subject.  What's your latest thinking on the matter?  What light if any do you think his triangle sheds on the meaning of words?  Or if you would prefer to back up a bit  -- what is your lastest understanding of what Percy intends by each element of his triangle?

Jim Piat
All this is meant in the spirit of recreational debate -- glad to see the listserv showing signs of life.  But I guess we aren't much interested in Percy's triangles or Peirce's triads?? Ah, well, I'll have to figure them out on my own, with a little help from Rhonda....

KP