pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] Quite quiet

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: Permaculture Plant Database <pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] Quite quiet
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:19:15 +0000

Aloha,

Getting back to issue tracker.
Will be checking out Roundup - hope it suits. Scarab has stability issues and a PITA install according to JohnH (apache tomcat/java servlets, ugh...). Scarab site doesn't indicate much imminent dev activity so I've been looking for other options.

Roundup seems the best alternative so far - is in python, seems clean and simple and fast, hopefully customizable enough, will know more soon hopefully.

More news as it happens...with Chad working on core code and Bear on web site we need a tracker RSN!

cheers,