pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] I'm back / sunday status report

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] I'm back / sunday status report
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 14:58:53 +0000

Aloha,

> 3. Vote on name: Permaculture Information Web or Open Permaculture
> Project?

Missed this Q the other night...

I like both too. How about a combo - four words, short long long short, maybe resolve this either/or vote:

Open Permaculture Information Web

Kinda says it all IMO...
Or go short long short short with a very common and well-known abbreviation:

Open Permaculture Info Web

And if ya really gotta have only three words one way or another:

Open Permaculture InfoWeb

...though I have seen far more than enough of those InfoWeb kinda name conglomerations in industry to find them almost annoying...;-)

I like many of the ideas Rich has put forward, especially future bells and
whistles and
many of yours as well.

So far all the suggestions, wishlists, wells and bhistles I've heard here could be done on whatever platform.
IMO none of that is platform-contingent, nor should it be.