pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] technical details, plan, re: synthesis

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] technical details, plan, re: synthesis
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 02:01:19 -0700

Chad Knepp wrote:

> 2) Connections with the wider community
> For this to work were are going to need more datasets
> from other permaculture praticioners. Theres a phrase
> over here "its not what you know its who you know"
> and the chap with the greatest connections in our group
> is Lawerence.

Contact Journey To Forever about getting out to the wider community, i.e., a
global one. JTF is similar to HG but is not a database.
The fellow running it is very much into PC and would be _very_ interested in
what we are doing. He could provide advice on reaching
a global community.

Journey To Forever
http://journeytoforever.org/
Keith Addison