pcplantdb - Re: [pcplantdb] should we go for it?

pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: pcplantdb

  • From: "John Schinnerer" <john@eco-living.net>
  • To: pcplantdb@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [pcplantdb] should we go for it?
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:38:25 -0800 (PST)

Aloha,

> Yes I've struggled with this. It is a whole lot
> easier just to go ahead and write the code.

I'm not advocating "just writing code." We need adequate specs and
structure+process to make this a quality project whether we get outside
funding or not.

I personally think we can accomplish most of what we intend pretty much with
what we have or can solicit from PC and tech networks we have hooks into. The
one primary exception is the part about getting paid for our work.

In any case I'll leave this thread for others, since I have neither skills nor
interest in the usual sort of institutional fundraising.

Cultural & Ecological Designing