pchealth - Re: [pchealth] Fwd: Re: [permaculture] nutrition -- sprouted kamut bread

pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculturist Health

  • From: FranandDave Nokes <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: <pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pchealth] Fwd: Re: [permaculture] nutrition -- sprouted kamut bread
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 12:28:58 -0800

Shall mention more about my diet some other time, as we are preparing to head off to a presentation on agricultural organizational strategies in Cuba (not sure what it's called, but that is what I am focused on).

Just want to add that both drinking more distilled water and using the lecithin have helped me develop a greater resistance to feeling overloaded re: computer (and other electronics) use.

Cheers,
Frances