pchealth - Re: [pchealth] Fwd: Re: [permaculture] nutrition -- sprouted kamut bread

pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculturist Health

  • From: FranandDave Nokes <fdnokes@hotmail.com>
  • To: <pchealth@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pchealth] Fwd: Re: [permaculture] nutrition -- sprouted kamut bread
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 11:51:55 -0800

Hi Larry,
I've been meaning to thank you for the lecithin tip.
I was making an order from realrawfood.com when I noticed that they were offering a non-gmo sunflower derived lecithin.
Ordered it, tried it, love it!  Spread it on the sprouted kamut bread.
Also, add it to cooked oats, along with stabilized organic rice bran, chia seeds, and occasionally some lacuma powder!
Awesome stuff...
Glad you mentioned it.
Frances