nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

  • From: Louis Pittman <lpittman@murraystate.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 13:28:42 -0500

David/Deanie,
I've been a member of NAFEX, and a user of the listserve, for nearly 20
years.
There has been more 'traffic' in years past than in the most recent year or
two.
I've come to 'know' a lot of folks across the country - and the world, for
that matter - through participation and reading on this listserve.
I can probably count on one hand the number of list participants whom I've
actually met, face-to-face - but that doesn't preclude me from calling them
my friends, and I don't hesitate to ask for or offer to share information,
plant materials, etc. It's been a very gratifying experience over the
many years, and I have techniques and plants that would have otherwise been
unknown to, or unavailable to me.

Yes, I'm on FB, and see some of the FB posts - and have responded to a few;
but the NAFEX email discussion list is still my 'go-to'... Both platforms
have their place/use, but for me, the listserve is more effective.

Lucky Pittman
Hopkinsville, KY

>>> http://www.avantgeared.com