nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

  • From: sherwin <sherwindu@att.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:17:10 -0500

Larry,

I concur with your opinions of FB. I only keep it for contact
with my family, who insist upon using it.

Looking at the Nafex postings on FB, I found them to be very
difficult to distinguish what the topics were being mixed up
with all that chat. I don't consider FB a serious gardening
media. It's good for chatting, and that's about all. I like the
simplicity and readability of Ibiblio. Notification is a big plus
on Ibiblio, as I can prescreen messages and decide which ones
to view or erase.

Sherwin Dubren