nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

  • From: Ginda Fisher <list@ginda.us>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 22:07:18 -0400

Yes, I think it's a shame. I guess a lot of people prefer that format. Or
maybe new NAFEX members don't know about this list. But a lot of the content
has moved there, and I don't think there's much we can do about it.

I vastly prefer this format. Easy to sort, easy to store, easy to find stuff,
and without the baggage of Facebook. But I may be becoming a dinosaur.

Ginda