nafex - Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook

  • From: mIEKAL aND <qazingulaza@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NAFEX on Facebook
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:32:31 -0500

My reason for mentioning this is that there are things that can be done to
integrate. In the very least, I or others that are on both can post things
back to this list. Since the Facebook group is public, the links of people's
posts are viewable on the web, even if you are not a member.

For instance I just posted a hopped apple mead recipe I just made. You
should be able to click on this link and see the pictures and the recipe.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/21070015101/permalink/10152685568925102/

~mIEKAL