nafex - Re: [nafex] Nanking cherry blossoms

  • From: "Idell Weydemeyer" <iwgarden@earthlink.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Nanking cherry blossoms
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 10:36:21 -0700

Edible Landscaping has 3 bush cherries including Nanking. I got a "white"
one from them some years ago but they do not have one now.

http://ediblelandscaping.com/products/buyPlants.php?func=showall

http://www.raintreenursery.com/Fruit_Trees/Cherry_Plums/ Raintree has what
looks like a Nanking called Cherry Plums-- they list one called Blanco so
maybe that one is a white one.

One Green World has a Korean bush cherry-- don't know if this is the same or
not https://www.onegreenworld.com/Korean%20Bush%20Cherry/352/

Idell Weydemeyer