nafex - Re: [nafex] Record cold

  • From: Amanda Courtney <amandaisoutdoors@hotmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Record cold
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 12:32:16 -0500

Thanks everyone. It ended up being so windy here I don't think the hay
would have stayed anyway. I guess this will be a test for the trees and if
they make it they'll be stronger.
That's so interesting about hay vs. straw. I didn't know straw was a better
insulator! We only have hay right now, but it might be good to look into
having some straw on hand for these instances...
~Amanda
Mercer, pa zone 5b