nafex - [nafex] OTFA upcoming events in Wisconsin

  • From: anton ptak <antonptak@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [nafex] OTFA upcoming events in Wisconsin
  • Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 20:38:48 -0600

The Organic Tree Fruit Association (OTFA) is arranging a couple of events next month in the upper midwest - so I thought I'd send out to this list in case any of the members up in this area would be interested. You can peruse the details on the events page of our website @ http://organictreefruit.org/?110040. If you have any questions about these please feel free to contact me off-list.

February 26-27: Winter Retreat in Viroqua, WI - a day and a half long somewhat open-structured gathering of fruit growers (Agenda and registration info is on the website)

February 27th: OTFA Annual meeting and social hour in LaCrosse, WI - free and open to all (details on webpage mentioned above)

February 28th: Annual Scionwood Swap and Grafting Workshop at the MOSES Organic Farming Conference in LaCrosse - Admission to the conference is required and is free for all conference participants.

Cheers,
Anton Ptak
OTFA Coordinator

  • [nafex] OTFA upcoming events in Wisconsin, anton ptak, 01/07/2014