nafex - Re: [nafex] apricot hardiness

  • From: Lee Reich <leeareich@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] apricot hardiness
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 17:57:33 -0500

Part of the problem is our fluctuating winter temperatures causing
de-hardening and increased susceptibility to such diseases as valsa canker. I
tell prospective growers that the trees die either quickly or slowly.

Lee Reich, PhD
Come visit my farmden at http://leereich.blogspot.com/
http://leereich.com/

Books by Lee Reich: