nafex - Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees
  • Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 14:03:51 -0500

On Nov 30, 2013, at 12:37 PM, david.maxwell@dal.ca wrote:

> cats, (which can climb), have no interest in sticking their heads into the
> trap because they are not attracted in any way by the peanut butter or
> grain bait.

Some cats eat odd things.*

I have known a cat who loved to eat asparagus, and one who loved to eat
coffee beans. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find one who liked peanut
butter, and only mildly surprised to find one who liked some grains.

Also, most cats I have known want to see what's inside boxes, even if they
don't want to eat it.

*let me rephrase this: almost all cats eat at least one odd thing. It just
isn't the same odd thing.