nafex - Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees

  • From: "Harold F. Turnbull" <hfturnbull@csupomona.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] how to keep squirrels of trees
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:25:55 -0800

.........the Kania traps don't fool around with questions of relocation -
they despatch their subjects instantly to their just rewards. No stress
induced by forcible
confinement. No need to establish a network of friends in a new
neighbourhood. No
concerns about introducing contagion into a vulnerable population, or pissing
off the
neighbours, or bringing down the might of the law upon one's head.............

Thank you. There is, apparently, some humor in squirrelland!!!

HFT