nafex - Re: [nafex] Johnny Appleseed

  • From: rob hamilton <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Johnny Appleseed
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 05:42:13 -0800 (PST)

hmm, just imagine the variations of taste from all those wild apples in that
cider and applejack.

North American Fruit Explorers (NAFEX)

   www.NAFEX.org
Southern Fruit Fellowship (SFF)
   http://southernfruitfellowship.wordpress.com/
Southeastern Palm and Exotic Plant Society (SPEPS)
   www.sepalms.org
California Rare Fruit Growers
   www.crfg.org

My New Blog!!