nafex - Re: [nafex] Bramley and Cox's Orange Pippin Apples in the North

  • From: david.maxwell@dal.ca
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Bramley and Cox's Orange Pippin Apples in the North
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:55:42 -0400

I did have Karin Schneider, but it succumbed to deer attack, (not cold). But
I do know of a
Canadian source of scion wood if anybody needs it.

If Sharokh lists it in "Our Apples", he probably has it also - I think
everything he has in there
is actually growing at Frelighsburg. It is a bit difficult to communicate
with him, but I would
be happy to try to determine details if anybody is interested. (My "Canadian
source" above
is out on the west coast.)