nafex - Re: [nafex ibiblio list] Donation toward nafex list at ibiblio maintenance

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@bellsouth.net>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex ibiblio list] Donation toward nafex list at ibiblio maintenance
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:34:00 -0500

On 12/22/2011 12:26 PM, tanis cuff wrote:

communication difficulties. But please see the ** I added to the
NAFEX tag below LL's post. This would remind readers, at the end of
every post, that there's an easy way to donate, right now.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll do that.

Please pardon the lay-out of the Previous Message. The computer I
access most has recently decided to remove all returns, Hards&
Softs, in reply& forward messages.

Try Thunderbird email client, fairly easy to configure.

Also, did I see mention that "the list name cannot be changed", but
it recently DID change. From NAFEX to nafex ibiblio lists.
Something wrong with my email?